Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Calling To Me

Calling to me
Every day that passes
Away from the storms
That threaten my soul
A voice ever tender
Yet sometimes correcting
From the Pages of Wisdom
Calling me home

I've journeyed this world
And sometimes forgotten
The very high price
Jesus paid for my soul
Wandering my own ways
I've lost my direcetion
Only to to hear Him
Calling me home

Humbled and dirtied
I turn to embrace Him
His love and His goodness
Wash me anew
No harsh words or anger
I turn and I follow
His voice speaking love
Calling me home

My eyes they are looking
With love and affection
With longing and joy
Toward the home which awaits
He leads and He calls me
I'll follow His pathway
I've only to listen
He is calling me home

I'll arrive in His kingdom
Some day in my future
I'll hear Him say, "Welcome"
I'll fall to my knees
In awe I will praise Him
I'll thank Him forever
For His voice which I followed
Calling me home

Mrs. Pam 1997

No comments: